Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Hoodie Sweatshirt

Man, I love sweatshirt weather. The cool breeze, the fresh smell of the fall air, rockin the hoodie and jeans - outstanding!
It's funny how you can feel certain ways about temperatures. I guess its just the memories and experiences we connect with them. For me fall is new starts; back to school, sports, spending time with friends, marching band and rocking the hoodie.

My pup managed to destroy my newest favorite hoodie so I am in search for a new, new favorite. It's got to be soft and just the right size and fit. Again, funny to feel certain things about certain collections of fabric.

There is a song that can somewhat portray my feelings........
(I am working on the link and will post asap, think of it as an old timey cliff hanger!)

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

i love you... red hooded sweaaaeaaaastshirt!