Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Fitness Time





Since I have been skating more often I have really gotten the fitness bug. I got some stuff for my birthday (thanks babe!) and am eager to put it to use.


At the goalie clinic I attended we did an hour of off ice training including agility ladder drills, reflex drills and some cardio stuff. I found a couple of web sites that go through and give quick videos on different drills that can be done with cones, agility ladder and jump ropes:




I think the neighbors are in for a real treat. The only good place I have to do some of these drills is in the courtyard at my apartment complex. I will just have to get some folks to join in. Maybe we can have our own little fitness challenge......











1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You might like this site about agility exercises as well :)