Saturday, September 13, 2008

America's Favorite Ball Park




Well I have been to four Major League parks as of today. It's funny, we have lived in Boston for 4 years and this is the first Red Sox game that we have been to. It was a lot of fun (even though they lost - to TORONTO!)




I have been to Tigers Stadium, Comerica Park, Wrigley Field and now Fenway. It's actually areally cool group of parks to have been to. They are all pretty amazing in their own ways.






Play ball!!! (and click on the picture above to enlarge - I took it this afternoon)






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a great photo, Bud! In all my years as a baseball fan, I have NEVER seen this perspective of the Green Monster! And I even searched the net - and the first 1000 images on google. You could probably sell this photo to poster-making companies! Fyi, the only Tiger game we attended this year was against Toronto ... we didn't win. Those Canadians ...