Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year

Happy 2009 to all!

Here is to a great new year. I am eager and ready to welcome a new year of fun, changes and good times. We just got back from a quick trip to NYC. We were there on the 29th and 30th and it was more than crazy busy for me. I can not imagine being stuck there for New Years Eve. Sara also posted about this here.

Anyway, we went to a neighbor's place last night for a little shindig and had a good time with some of our "heights" com padres. We are getting so old - we were home by 11:30 and had to talk each other into staying up at least till midnight to celebrate. We made some quick calls to our families and hit the sack. Party on.

I also want to take the chance to remind folks that I make money from the ads on my blog here. Also if you purchase any of the stuff on the amazon links I get paid from that as well so if you are looking to do any Amazon shopping - please stop by my blog first and use the link at the bottom of the page to get there, it just takes you to the main page - shop and we both win baby. As for the google ads, you just need to click on them to make me some cash. Easy enough. My new years resolution is to make money on my blog. Ha!

No comments: