Thursday, October 2, 2008

Bring it on!!!

This is a classic. I remember what is was to have Quayle as VP - embarrassing! Even as a younger person I could see how this dude was not qualified and thank God nothing ever happened to Bush senior while in office. I am sure that the Democrats have had their share of questionable VP picks but this whole Sarah Palin thing is just beyond belief. Talk about pandering, shameless. I think the best part of this clip is that Bensten's comment seemed to have hurt Quayle's feelings, too funny! Any way, I for one will be glued to my television for the debate tonight. Biden is being put into a difficult position. Whatever approach he takes the Republicans can claim that he is beating up a poor defenseless woman. My issue is she shouldn't be a poor defenseless woman, she could be Vice President of the United States. She needs to be able to hold her own against anyone regardless of her gender. So that being said - Go get 'em Obama/Biden! And here is to a good, fair, honest debate on the issues.

No comments: