Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Attention shoppers - shameless post!

Calling all Amazon shoppers - (Spoiler alert - I am asking for favors!)

For those of you who enjoy doing a little Amazon shopping now and again, I ask a rather large favor.  This will involve adding an extra step to your online shopping experience but I can tell you it will be worth it in the long run.

At the bottom of this very blog there is a box entitled "Deals that make Matt money" and a link to the Amazon home page.  Now - here comes the favor.  If you are going to be doing any shopping on Amazon - PLEASE!!!!! - start it with clicking on that link.  This is shameless but I get paid through my web site here for referring you to Amazon.  I know, its bad but you can think of it as an altruistic act.  Your helping your fellow man, and you should feel plenty happy about that. 

So as I said earlier, I have potentially (hopefully) added an additional step to your online shopping experience but here is the reward.....  You get to visit my blog that much more!  

I told you it would pay off.  And for my part I will keep posting and writing about things that entertain, annoy, interest, bore me, whatever.  I hope you enjoy and keep reading and shopping!


Also - I get paid just when you click on my adds (by Google).  No need to do anything beyond that to help a brother out.


Told you this post was shameless.

No comments: