Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Happy Birthday Daddy!

EVERYONE!!!  

Today is my Pap-pap's 60th birthday!  Man, time flies when you are having a great life!  I love you dad.  You have always been there for me (for us, the family) regardless of our situation or yours. You have always been a positive model and moral compass that has continued to shine it's way through my life. We haven't always seen eye-to-eye on everything and we probably never will but there are very few people in my life I consider my best friends. Please feel free to take that as a threat :)  

Anyway, I just want you to know that I love you pops!  Your great.  I made this (non-traditional) birthday card for you as a reminder that you always have family support and to keep limber and on your toes!  :D  And keep on smiling, and oh yeah..... Jazz Hands!!!


Try JibJab Sendables® eCards today!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Matt,
How did you get a camera into our Powerhouse gym? We were trying to keep this special act secret for your next anniversary. Bummer. Now we'll have to figure out something else.
Kady (or Abby?) saw this and wondered (because I was in pink) if Grandpa was a girl. You need to be careful - look what happened to Socrates for "perverting" our youth.
All jesting aside, your birthday message is very special to me, and I'm proud to be a best friend.
Thanks. I love you!

Anonymous said...

I KNEW we were looking better! I'm glad all our suffering is worth it!