Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Sick Days.....

Well, I realize that it has been quite a sabbatical for me on this blog and to those two or three of you who actually check it, I apologize. I have been sick. I have had the same damn cold for three weeks now. Now I have this really awesome cough that I can't kick and once I start I can't stop. I know (mother) that I should go to the doctor at this point but my insurance is just so crappy and I really don't want to pay for it.

On a similar note, my pup has learned that the Kleenex box is the best toy dispenser ever. She has totally destroyed my last two boxes of tissues (almost full at the time). There is absolutely no way to be mad at her because it is one of the funniest things you have ever seen. She just pulls them out one at a time. Too Funny.

Anyway, I am hopefully getting back on track here and with my health. And also:

Welcome Ella Mae Plachta. She is a Halloween baby. I got to meet her just 4 days old down in Austin, Texas. Adorable! She and her mommy and pappy are doing just great. So are her three dogs. Hi Nanners!!!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

I can't believe Kaia just pulls the kleenex out and doesn't eat them. She should teach Heidi these things aka just because it would fit in your mouth doesn't mean you have to put it there. :)